EcoMap application is an Energy Management Information System (EMIS) designed to continuously model, track and maintain the lowest possible energy and utility steam/hot fluid costs. The EMIS continuously access energy costs and the minimum achievable Benchmark (BM) or good practices for current production and ambient conditions. The EMIS identifies at any time the internal consumers (departments) that are not meeting their prescribed Benchmarks. The EMIS integrates criticals parameters alarms which help to quickly re-establish the required operating conditions that comply with the desired Benchmarks.
1. RealTime Energy Consumption Meter (Current & Target): This view shows short term (past & forecast) global energy cost and consumption and the global cost impact (GAP)
2. TreeView Configuration with built-in component’s library
3. Real-Time Energy calculation available through site network: Return EcoMap calculation to plant historian, DCS, PLC.
4. EnerMap: Real Time Energy mapping which re-conciliate thermal energy producer and user based on real time data and manual input. In order to speed-up calculation, correlations based on snapshot operational data are used for long term energy balance.
5. BenchMarking function: Analyze and select the best past performance period and used it as reference
6. Real-Time reporting: Publish on demand or scheduled reports to generate information that can be used to correct off-target process. The information is organized to prioritize corrective actions to address first which process impact the most the energy cost. Following are few sample of custom reports
Thermal energy cost production and target: Analysis of how the thermal energy has been produced
Thermal energy cost used and target: Analysis of how the thermal energy has been used and the true impact on the cost operation (past and forecast) split by sector and by process. Use cost impact to prioritize corrective actions.