Faster results, Reduced cost of implementation
The Opnor IIoT solution is designed to improve the performance of processes that are critical to the profitability of operations. The modules are based on calculation algorithms based on Opnor’s 20 years of experience in optimization and control. The advancement of WiFi technologies combined with multiplatform data gateways allows more operating parameters to be connected, reducing integration costs and implementation time.
Benefits of the IIoT approach oriented to specific process
- Payback in a few months either in reduction of costs, or in increase of the rate of production,
- Reduce implementation costs by 50% and more compared to a conventional approach,
- Can be set up in a few weeks,
- Access to data from anywhere
- Improvement of existing controls,
- eProcessView (web application) is designed to identify underperformance and cost impact, localize a problem and prioritize interventions.
Opnor IIoT – base configuration
Following this first step, the plant benefits from all the required elements including measuring instruments, control curves, monitoring parameters and target equation to implement a standardized optimization measure.
Example of a new curve programmed in the existing control logic
The basic solution can be improved with the eProcessView web tracking application. It gives access to data via mobile devices and includes features to track and diagnose performance and productivity gaps in real time.
Pre-package available Modules by Industry
Example of Integrating the Basic Opnor IIoT Solution with eProcessView
eProcessView – web application (example biomass furnace)
- Displays the impact of the difference in $, production losses and / or energy losses,
- Identifies the rate of change and trend of key parameters for performance monitoring of KPIs (Key Performance Index),
- Group alarms according to the PKI,
- Displays the alarms in descending order of importance and according to their impact on the loss of performance,
- Quickly diagnose the source of a problem.
eProcessView – access to information
Thanks to the use of a cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure, the data is available on the factory network (LAN), over the wide area network (WAN) and from a web browser.