EcoMap: Real Time Energy Optimization and loss reporting for industrial process plant
- Lower thermal energy cost by 3% to 5% through real time energy balance
- Online in a few months and generates early cash flow
- Guaranteed payback
- Manage the energy on a daily basis and meet the monthly budget
- Eliminate internal costs for development and support
- Accurate energy Data
- No more thermal energy audit required
- Data analysis based on real time energy balance – EnerMap
- BenchMarking (BM) capabilities based on (1-historical data, 2-theoretical curve, 3-best available technology) to calculate the GAP ( difference between current and targeted)
- Calculates in Real-time or on demand critical information for energy consumption, available through MySite network (Historian, DCS, PLC);
- Combined thermal energy cost and target
- Thermal energy cost production and target
- Thermal energy cost used and target: Energy losses are broken by processes and by key parameters
- Monitor the performance of new EcoEnergy projects and their true impact on global energy cost
- Data interface with plant historian with low or no Input required
- Easy to configure, easy to implement, easy to maintain.
1. RealTime Energy Consumption Meter (Current & Target): This view shows short term (past & forecast) global energy cost and consumption and the global cost impact (GAP)
2. TreeView Configuration with built-in component’s library
3. Real-Time Energy calculation available through site network: Return EcoMap calculation to plant historian, DCS, PLC.
4. EnerMap: Real Time Energy mapping which re-conciliate thermal energy producer and user based on real time data and manual input. In order to speed-up calculation, correlations based on snapshot operational data are used for long term energy balance.
5. BenchMarking function: Analyze and select the best past performance period and used it as reference
6. Real-Time reporting: Publish on demand or scheduled reports to generate information that can be used to correct off-target process. The information is organized to prioritize corrective actions to address first which process impact the most the energy cost. Following are few sample of custom reports
Thermal energy cost production and target: Analysis of how the thermal energy has been produced
Thermal energy cost used and target: Analysis of how the thermal energy has been used and the true impact on the cost operation (past and forecast) split by sector and by process. Use cost impact to prioritize corrective actions.