From Passive to Active – Managing Energy in Real Time
- For industrial energy users who need to manage energy consumption and cost resulting from hundreds of equipments, processes and external variables,
- the EcoSC™ product is a supervisory control package built with energy models and components which upgrade DCS’s, PLC’s or *EMIS’s to deliver Real Time Energy Management Control.
- A reduction of 3 to 5% in energy consumption is generated by achieving control of the main energy-intensive processes and pays for itself within 6 to 12 months.
- In addition to maintaining energy and GHG budgets on target, it increases energy efficiency through a built-in, continuous BenchMarking improvement process.
- It turns energy cost control into a repetitive, manageable and improving process over time and releases valuable human resources to perform important tasks.
*EMIS: Energy Management Information System