The purpose of the EcoSuite Opportunity Evaluation is to get an initial minimum representative value range to do real-time energy management control analysis related to your thermal energy usage. If more extensive energy data is available, the same analysis model can be applied for a more in-depth and accurate evaluation.
Information to provide
- Complete the “Preliminary Hypothesis” sheet starting with the yellow cells at the minimum. The entered information will build headers and columns of the “data” sheet;
- Paste your data into the appropriate column in the “Data” sheet.
Information to expect from the preliminary analysis report
- Pattern of your annual energy consumption;
- Use of energy and evaluation of cost reductions associated with the consumption gaps;
- Value of the potential energy reduction in $ and the GHG reduction in tonnes;
- Separation between process energy and the energy that is associated with changes in climate (heat, water from the outside, etc.).
Click the link to download the file SendUsSomeData